Full Precision Dentures
Full Dentures Will Complete Your Smile
A Comprehensive Smile Solution
If you are looking for a comfortable and effective solution for your dental health needs that is more cost-effective than dental implants, full dentures could be the way to go. They provide the same effect as dentures on implants, but at a fraction of the cost.
When they are crafted by professional denturists using precise measurements and premium materials, your full dentures can look and function remarkably similar to natural teeth. Our team knows how important it is to get your full dentures just right, so we won’t stop until you are thrilled with your full dentures.
Would you like to find out if you are a good candidate for full dentures, how much dentures would cost for you, or get any of your other questions about complete dentures answered? Please call us today to book a comprehensive consultation.
Tips for Wearing Full Dentures
When you first get full dentures, there will be an adjustment period as you get used to how they fit, feel, and function. Here are some tips to help this adjustment period go as smoothly as possible.
- Cut your food into small bites. This makes it easier to chew and also reduces the chances of choking.
- Keep water or another drink nearby while you eat. Liquids help make your food easier to chew and swallow, and it can also help prevent food from sticking to your dentures.
- Stick to soft, easy-to-chew food as you first adjust to your dentures. Keep in mind, even once you are accustomed to wearing your dentures, particularly sticky or chewy foods may always pose a challenge.
- Chew on both sides of your mouth to balance the pressure on your dentures and minimize the likelihood of your dentures coming loose.
- Follow the cleaning routine and any other advice your denturist provides you with.
Contact us for
For the best-fitting
& natural-looking dentures.
How long do complete dentures last?
Every patient is different, but most patients need to replace their dentures every five years. This schedule is recommended for optimum oral health and also ensuring your dentures fit and function at their best.
How much are full dentures?
Denture cost varies depending on a variety of factors, including the materials used, the denture clinic, the number of teeth on the denture, and more. To find out what full dentures would cost you, we encourage you to contact us for a free consultation where we can provide you with a cost estimate.
Can you get dentures that look like real teeth?
Yes, when you choose an experienced denturist who uses premium materials and precise measurements, they are able to create dentures for you that render a natural smile.
How to tell the quality of dentures?
It can be difficult to determine the quality of dentures from a quick glance, but generally, the more natural-looking the dentures are, the better their quality.